Youth Program Coordinator
VWAT is seeking a part-time (21 hours/week) Youth Program Coordinator at $20.00/hr
Summary of duties
- Plan and develop programs and activities for youths (aged 13-24).
- Responsible to carry out planned programs and activities for youth; including information sessions, volunteer opportunities, recreational activities, leadership development, and special events.
- Conduct outreach to youth groups and organizations for purposes of promotion, partnerships and collaboration.
- Outreach and engage with youths, act in the manner appropriate as a role model and mentor to youths.
- Supervise summer students and youth volunteers.
- Maintain program files, records, statistics and information for funding reports.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of strong relationships with community stakeholders, which include youths, family, community members, partnering organizations, and funders.
- Coordinate team to research and assist in writing funding proposals, and funder, narrative and annual reports.