Receptionist Assistant (Volunteer Position)
VWAT Family Services is looking for 1 Receptionist Assistant (volunteer) to help cover the front desk receptionist duties.
When: Monday to Saturday (2-5 days a week)
Time: 9am to 4:30pm (flexible hours)
- Answering telephones, directing calls and providing general information
- Greeting clients and notifying Settlement Workers of their arrival
- Helping with workshops for seniors (ex. register participants, set up ,clean up)
- Assisting with other administrative duties as needed
- Fluent in Vietnamese and Intermediate English skills
- Good Computer Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Willing to learn
- High School and Post-Secondary School students welcome
If you are interested in gaining administrative experience and helping in the Vietnamese community, please contact Thuy Nguyen at 647-723-2165 ext112 and/or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.